A Special Greeting Card

Did you know that you can request a special greeting card be sent from the President under certain circumstances. You can request one for: the birth of a child, someone celebrating their 80th or older birthday, a couple who was just married, or a couple celebrating their 50th or greater wedding anniversary. Recipients must be U.S. citizens. It might be fun to surprise someone with one of these.

For more information: White House Greetings